Thursday, January 21, 2010

Small Smiles Parents are Smiling!




At Small Smiles, we welcome the feedback of our patients and their families. Here is what some parents had to say about their recent visit to our dental centers:

“My kids love Small Smiles. It’s the best dentist in Savannah. I love it because it’s very fast and the workers are very nice and [are] always smiling. We love it.”
Terri A., Savannah, GA

“I love the size of the lobby. [It’s] not cramped like so many doctors’ and dentists’ offices. The children had enough room to play and there were plenty of chairs.”
Anonymous, Dayton, OH

“You worked well with the babies and are good with them. You guys have been great with our kids and I thank you for that.”

Michael W., Omaha, NE

“I had to change my insurance a couple of years ago and I can’t believe the difference with the level of care for my children. I am so impressed with the service they receive. Great system and great care!”
Anonymous, Springfield, MA

At Small Smiles, we love to see kids smile!

No comments: